Here is a good article to get you started on the ins and outs of self-publishing.
Steps to self-publishing:
1. Pick a topic, do your research and write a book (this step could take the longest)
2. Read our FAQs and design a cover and pdf-erize your files
3. Send us your files for your proof
4. Make changes if needed
5. After your book arrives, sell it to your friends, coworkers, family, Facebook “friends” or even to people who try and sell you things (example: Girl Scouts or telemarketers)
7. Visit our Authors section for more ideas on how to market your book and use social media
6. You are self-published!
Easy, right? Obviously we have over-simplified the process, but the real question is why aren’t you a self-published author yet? It really can be that easy!